Teagirl Teagirl

This was ecellent!

i really liked how you did the good animation alongside the crapy animation that was kick ass. the sound was also awsume, just the right amount of stupidity. (good stupidity...lmao stupidity)
the only thing i could eg for is a pause bottion please!

Wonchop responds:

Heh, well I'm not an as expert, and I had to stick the sound in looping movie clips to keep it in sync I'm afraid :(

Evanescence - Solitude Evanescence - Solitude

Excellent job

i really liked your flash. the style was very nice, although the animation was behind evrything else. the thing i liked the msot was that you got me to believe you were going to ahve a happy ending and runin that great song for a little. then, (genius i might add), you turn the whole thing around and flip it even worse! excellent job. i really want to see much, much more.

MarkArandjus responds:

More sad stuff? hmm *makes note* THANKS!

Filmroll 2 Filmroll 2

good syncing

the best part was the stncing with the music, that was excellent. you need to improve your drawings and life will be good. i would really like to see you do a full music vid.

Notanotherilium Notanotherilium

interesting

well, it seams that it is nessicary for anyone who puts up flash on newgrounds that gains polularity to get slamed with a bunch of hate flash. anyway

this was interesting beucase you took the charictar and bent to to yours.
it should have been longer, and the screen could have been biger. make your point, dont make people laugh at you. if you want to make convincing propaganda you have to be better than the others.

it was ok. i seewhat you were trying for.

ClockLock responds:

Well thank you very much for not slandering me. I've gotten enough of it from this flash.

Yes, this definitely needs more work, but I was just making a spoof, tis all. Thank you HIGHLY for constructive criticism.

Retarded Animal Babies 14 Retarded Animal Babies 14

GOD BLESS RAB

yeah! this is definatly the best of all of the ones i ahve seen. whenever a new one comes out i shit my pants... they are SO fucking good.
please, never leave this planet...

to the privious reviwer (whop said somthing aobut this being retarded):

dude... if you havent noticed, its in the name RETARDED animal babies. please, next time you feel like making a remark, make shrue that it hasnt been already expressed by the autheor in the FUCKING TITLE!

Weekend Collab Weekend Collab

that isnt system.

pritty good flash, but that music definatly isnt system of a down. atleast not thw well known system of a down.

Mission Accomplished? Mission Accomplished?

ok man u have a few issues

You do not state how many Iraqis are dieing now in Iraq for their country. You give no consideration that Saddam Hussein killed them by the thousands. You make it seem as if an American life is better than an Iraqi life. Are you really just a racist bitch? Also, do you think the soldiers don't know that they are in danger? They are volunteers! That is the great thing aobut the American army. They are all willing and ready to be there. I have a few facts that you might like to take into consideration. In WW1, over 50,000 men died, from the US alone. In WW2 nearly 300,000 died. In Vietnam 47,000 soldiers died. In this war we have lost under 2,000 coalition soldiers. I am not for Bush, I am just for truth. If u want to yell at me, please! email! juggleaddic@att.net

Your work wasn't spectacular either. Having words or pictures flash aross the screen doesn't take that long.

Fiddle and the Drum Fiddle and the Drum

NICE

really ncie. a good tribute and maybe a motivator over somthing that should ahve mroe things done aobut it.

a few soments on the actual animation: the red was really hard to see throught and kind of anoyting although i liked the afect of it coming up the skreen. really ncie man.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

damn

lol that is great! lol. man. really cool. evrything yeah

DailyToon11242004 DailyToon11242004

dude.....

i jsut read a review of yours saying that RAB 11 sucked and that he didnt try to animate the damn thing. if he didnt do well then what did you do? dude. thats really hypocritical. if ur goan gve RAB11 a 0 then u dont even derserve to ahve ur shit on here